Community Project Funding Requests
Representative Craig has submitted the below funding requests for important community projects in Minnesota's Second Congressional District to the House Appropriations Committee.
Under guidelines issued by the Appropriations Committee, each Representative may request funding for up to 10 projects in their community for fiscal year 2022 – although only a handful may actually be funded. Projects are restricted to a limited number of federal funding streams, and only state and local governments and eligible non-profit entities are permitted to receive funding. Additional information on the reforms governing Community Project Funding is available here.
In compliance with House Rules and Committee requirements, Representative Craig has certified that she, her spouse, and her immediate family have no financial interest in any of the projects she has requested.
- Cottage Grove Shoppes at Cottage View
- Dakota County Technical College Commercial Driving Skills Center
- Goodhue County Broadband Expansion
- Jordan US 169 Multi-Use Trail Underpass
- Red Wing Campus Simulation Lab
- Shakopee Minnesota River Stabilization and Cultural Corridor Project
- South St. Paul Wakota Crossing Economic Development Initiative
- Wabasha Riverfront Revitalization Project
- Washington County: St. Croix Bluffs Regional Park Public Boat Launch
- Zumbrota NW Water Main Loop Project